COVID-19: Preparing for your trip on Gauntlet
Preparing for Diving on the Gauntlet
Welcome aboard! This guideline will help you prepare for your trip aboard Gauntlet under the COVID-19 Safety Management Plan (SMP).
Version date: 14 March 2022
Current Status: The boat is operating at full capacity. Facial coverings are not required.
In addition to standard requirements for confirming appropriate certification, experience and providing payment information, there are COVID-19 specific criteria that must be met in order to join a trip.
As part of booking, you are attesting that you meet the requirements for booking.
The 2022 Gauntlet SMP requires that you attest that:
- You comply with MA COVID-19 Guidance
- You have not tested positive for COVID-19 infection within 14 days prior to the trip.
- If you’ve previously been diagnosed with COVID-19, you are fit to dive.
- You will wear a facial covering when required.
Before the Trip:
- You sign the Gauntlet waiver and COVID-19 release.
- If you test positive, have a reasonable suspicion you are infected or have been exposed, do not come diving. Contact us ASAP to discuss the situation.
- You have a facial covering. The boat has a limited supply onboard.
During the Trip:
- You will wear a facial covering if or when required.
- You will help keep the boat clean by utilizing cleaning supplies in the head and taking advantage of hand-washing.
After the Trip:
- If you become aware that you have been exposed or potentially exposed (ie, someone you were in contact with tests positive) to COVID-19 after the trip, or test positive yourself within 14 days of the trip, you will let us know so we can inform others who were on the trip.